Completing client details
- Go to Manage my companies top right corner.
- In the company list view, company that has not been fully setup, will have a button Complete my setup. Click on that button.
- Complete the missing information (tax code if applicable, company type, base currency) and save the form.
Creating the first Fiscal Year
- In the company list view, company that has no fiscal year defined, will have a button Set a fiscal year. Press that button.
- Click on the New Fiscal Year button in the Fiscal Year list view. *Note: If you want to import past fiscal year data in Eleven, you will need to create your first fiscal year from the date you want to start using Eleven.
- Complete the missing information and save the form.
Fiscal Year has no minimum and maximum duration limits. We will notify you when the fiscal year duration is below 6 months and over 18 months.
- On the navigation bar, select the Settings tab and the Currencies menu.
- Select a сurrency.
- Fill all the default account details for the reporting of the realised and unrealised currency gain/loss. *Note : If you do not see any account it is because those default account currencies need to be set to the base currency of the company.
- Save the information.
- On the navigation bar, select the Accounting tab and General Ledger menu.
- On this page, to the right, please click the Import CSV button.
- Download the template and then complete your own CSV.
- Import the CSV using the same interface.
- Refer to the template if you receive an error message.
Generating Carry Forward
- Go to Manage my companies at the top right corner.
- Click on the ellipses and from the menu, select Manage fiscal calendar.
- Click on the ellipses of the Fiscal year you want to generate the carry forward, and from the menu select Carry Forward.
- Select the account the carry forward should be generated with and click on Create Entry.